What is Hospitality
Attend the Olympic Games like never before!
In 1896, the first edition of the Olympic Games of the modern era was held in Athens, Greece. 128 years later, Paris 2024 will be the first Games to offer a new hospitality model. A revolutionary approach that will provide avid fans an unparalleled way to attend the most prestigious event in the world.
On Location, a worldwide leader in curating premium hospitality, together with Paris 2024 Organizing Committee, have collaboratively developed innovative hospitality to set new standards – embodying the spirit of the Olympic and Paralympic Games with a French flavour, to invite you to the most unique journey.
click on image to enlarge
Private Boxes, Private Lounges, and Shared Lounges
In-venue hospitality (IVH) will be available for a diverse array of sports and sessions in Paris’s most iconic venues. Access (pre, during, and/or post-event) and field of play view will be dependent on the venue and type of space selected. IVH offerings include:
• Multi-tiered food and beverage service levels that are designed for multiple price points
• Olympic / Parisian décor and memorabilia (where possible) • Access to Olympic content
• Olympic souvenir gift (depending on service level)
• Charging stations for electronic devices
• Exclusive photo opportunities
• Expedited access where possible
Levels of Service
Guests will have a chance to select from up to three different levels of service; availability will depend on the sport session and/or venue.
• Gold (€€€): A prime location within the venue featuring a gourmet tasting menu and exclusive sports moments, with the opportunity to upgrade to a seated dinner in certain venues
• Silver (€€): First-class hospitality with a gourmet buffet
• Bronze (€): Informal and relaxed hospitality experience